Is oil pulling a miracle cure?

Question: I have gum and teeth issues, my gums are receding and the enamel is worn off. Yesterday and only yesterday day I did oil pulling, after finding it online doing research to try to help my own teeth and gums. Today, just ONE day later, my red gums are lighter and my teeth are shinny, the dullness from the loss of enamel - looked like enamel. Even after brushing so there was no oil on them and today they are the same, I am doing the oil pulling now as I write this and I am going to continue.

Answer: A tablespoon of organic coconut oil held in mouth swishing for 20 minutes upon arising. Then spit it out do not swallow it. Once a day for 2-3 months and you should see major improvement. Pinker gums and tongue. Bad bacteria & toxins are removed absorbed into the oil.

A few other suggestions to oil pull with are:

- Ozonated olive oil is good for all kinds of rashes as well as pulling toxins out.
- Aloe vera juice is anti bacteria soothing and very healing.
- Olive leaf herb also does wonders. Get a good one (organic standardized like paradise herbs). It is anti viral, anti bacterial and has healing properties.
- Colostrum - open a capsule dump the white powder contents ion the tongue & hold / swish in the mouth.